I’m glad to recieve these awards by Khaula and Alethea. Links to their blogs are given below.
Well….right, I wrote awards while its just “award”….right now. Hehe. Whatever.
I am happy, a little more than I should be and that is because, one of my friends nominated me for this blog. Thank you so much, Alethea, for such a kind gesture. Here is a link to Alethea’s marvellous blog.
And just now, another one of an awesome blogger, Paul Edward(Birchpoet) also nominated me for this blog. Thanks a lot. Please do check out his marvellous blog:
And here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. Share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I have nominated the following ten blogs:
And now….some things about me:
1. I like to write.
2. I like to read.
3. My favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
4. I do not blog often.
5. People tell me I’m lazy…but I think they’re wrong.
6. I have a lot of friends and I love all of them.
7. I like winters more than summers; I’m gloomy.:)
8. My favourite colour is grey.
9. I wish all violence would finish from the world.
10. Finally…my favourite subject is environmental sciences.
Well, I guess that’s it. Alls done and dealt with. Thanks, once again, Alethea.
Okay….now…thanks to Alethea Matthews for nominating everyone that follows him. Here is a link to his totally marvellous blog:
Answers to questions:
1. What makes you happiest?
Getting a compliment for someone…:)
2. Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more?
3. What has been your favorite moment of 2012?
Getting my first like on this blog.
4. What is your favorite quote and why?
“The only one way in getting things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.” Because a person should be decisive…if he wants success.
5. Do you like yourself?
Ofcourse I do.
6. Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve?
7. Something you wish you get it done ASAP?
8. What was your favorite class while still in school?
9. What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play?
I’d like to play piano.
10. Anything you wish you had learned earlier?
No…no regrets whatsoever.
11. Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint?
And my nominees:
I’d like to nominate a lot of persons but these few really deserve this award:
4. Everyone else that follows my blog. (Hehe)